11 Feb 2012

Pop Up - Day One

I'm exhausted. Day One of the pop-up is over. The first day is always the hardest, because you're tired from all the setting up. Day Two should be easier.

There's lots of stuff left. The weather is keeping people away, so don't be shy, barter with me for the price you want!

Also, the other vendors are amaaaaaazing. I couldn't resist buying a few things myself.

The details again, for those who want to come and see:

The Cat and Fox Vintage Collective
Hearts on Fire Pop-up Shop
666 Queen Street East
(Queen and Broadview)
Sunday Feb 12, 10:00 AM til 5:00 PM

Also, can I just tell you that I have the best friend in the world? LS has devoted her whole weekend to these pop up shenanigans, including the set-up on Friday. Thanks, L, for being so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment